Friday, November 7, 2008

The Holidays Are Coming!!!


O.K. so I have not posted in a VERY long time. I have just been very uninspired on so many levels. Much of this is my own fault. The past couple of months have not been bad. I just have not been able to put any extra into anything. Plus, I am on the computer a lot at work and for school. So the blog takes a back burner! The holidays are my most favorite time of the year. They also can be the busiest! Although I think it is very fun for the "bring a dish" events, some get awful stressed. Over the next couple of weeks I will post some holiday meal tips and some quick side dishes. So this post I am just going to ask for questions. Anyone need a idea? Do you get holiday meal panic?

Next blog: How to make your turkey SUPER juicy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My question is........What are you bringing to the Gibbs Christmas? I can't wait to eat it whatever it is!!! YUM, YUM/
lOVE YA
Nanny

Crys said...

You are funny! I don't know. I will have to think of something yummy. I am thinking about making Baklava. This will be the first Christmas without Granny and she made this every year. Last year she was too sick and I dropped the ball on making it.

But, I am so excited about Christmas this year! Sarala is already noticing the trees and lights in the stores. I love the amazement Christmas brings to little kids.

I cannot wait until the Gibbs Christmas. It will be fun. Like old times! :) Love you guys too!!!